Positive effects of Metandienone
Metandienone has a 17-alpha alkyd group. The compound has a very strong anabolic and androgenic effect, which translates into a large and rapid increase in muscle mass and strength. Metandienone increases tissue synthesis in tissues, improves the ratio of calcium, phosphorus and potassium ions, increases protein stability and maintains a high positive nitrogen balance in the body, increases appetite and improves the general human condition.
In short, methane is a “muscle steroid” that is fast, reliable, and effective. The active process of the drug continues in the body for the first three weeks, which leads to an increase in weight of 8-12 kg and a potency of more than 20%, after which the effect of methane is significantly reduced. Part of the weight is water as Metandienone tends to retain fluid in the body. After completing the course, you should expect a return of around 30%, i.e. H. You will lose between 3 kg and 10 kg.
Metandienone has the property of aromatization, part of the substance is converted into estrogen. Switching to estrogen is a double-edged sword, on the one hand it increases muscle hypertrophy and strength. On the other hand, if the aromatization is too high (in high doses), the risk of side effects increases.
- Promotes rapid muscle growth
- Increases efficiency
- Strengthens the skeletal system
- Has fat burning properties
- Increases appetite
Although the weight gain is rapid, it cannot be called qualitative. During use, fluids become trapped in the body and the mold appears watery with no clear relief pattern. A lot of people take that as a disadvantage, for me it’s a plus when we gain weight. Heavy weights and loads are used, and excess fluid in the body qualitatively lubricates the joints and reduces the risk of injury.
The drug is an important part of any weight gain course and is in perfect harmony with other steroids. It can be used alone or in combination with other medications. The drug has long proven its effectiveness, which is evidenced by its high demand in the professional environment of athletes and bodybuilding enthusiasts. Many beginners are familiar with the steroids of this drug.
Side effects of Metandienone
Anabolic steroids are basically drugs. So, in low doses, they have a beneficial effect, but in high doses, overuse or misuse causes side effects.
Methane causes the following side effects:
- Acne, oily skin, fluid retention, gynecomastia – These side effects are related to Dianabol’s ability to aromatize. These side effects can be avoided by taking aromatase inhibitors like anastrozole, which fight the aromatase process, and the anti-estrogens tamoxifen and/or proviron can be added after the course.
- It can increase blood pressure and cholesterol levels. If you suffer from high blood pressure or high cholesterol, do not touch this steroid!
- Due to its methyl group at position 17α, it can increase liver enzymes, Dianabol can be stably absorbed by the liver without degradation and therefore has moderate hepatotoxicity. So-called hepatoprotectors can be used to support liver function.
With long-term therapy – Pepatonecosis (Tama Problem, Belief and Taste, Dizziness, Neldodnost, Insissine Atmer), Heupotocellular Carcinoma, Liver Purpura (Dark Urine, Fractures, Urctaria, Autos or Macuerni Topuragn Sherragis and Ar., Kh. Bolt Chopokhondriahum, Dark Urine , Change Beau Feges), Compassionate Lucky Board, Drachtavitz, Peecan or Smart Libido, Diarrhea, Seizures and Porec.
In women: virilization (enlargement of the clitoris, hoarseness or hoarseness, dys- and amenorrhea, hirsutism, steroid acne, oily skin), hypercalcemia (CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, fatigue).
In males: during the prepubertal period, excessive androgenic activity (acne, penis enlargement, priapism, development of secondary sexual characteristics), idiopathic hyperpigmentation of the skin, growth retardation or arrest (calcification of the epiphyseal growth zones of long bones)); after puberty – bladder irritation (increased occurrence of food cravings), mastodynia, gynecomastia, priapism, impaired sexual function; in the elderly – hyperplasia and/or prostate cancer.
Contraindication of Metandienone
Methandienone is not intended for:
- hypersensitivity to methandienone;
- nephrotic glomerulonephritis;
- severe liver failure;
- oncological pathology of the prostate;
- oncological mammological pathology (with hypercalcemia);
- hypersensitivity to the components of the dosage form;
Methandienone should be used with caution in the following cases:
- atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries;
- chronic myocardial insufficiency;
- liver failure;
- kidney failure;
- myocardial infarction (including transmissible);
- Indications for lactating women;
- indications for elderly patients;
- pediatric indications (due to the risk of precocious puberty, closure of pathologically premature epiphyseal areas of bone growth);
- hyperplastic changes in prostate tissue.
Metandienone should not be used during pregnancy. Women of childbearing potential should use effective contraception if treatment with medicines containing methandienone is required.
Exceeding therapeutic doses causes hepatotoxic effects. It is proven to take steps to cleanse the digestive tract and prescribe therapy that relieves the symptoms that arise.